July 27, 2007

Game Night July 26, 2007

In attendance were Brian, Megan, Anna, Michael, Andrew, Ken, Marcus, Alan, John, Thomas and Myself.

We broke into two groups.

Brian, Andrew, Thomas, Alan and Marcus played a game of Hacienda, which ran about an hour and one half with Thomas winning, well not just winning but just destroying everybody else in the game.

Michael, Ken, John and myself played Ticket to Ride: Marklin Edition. Again this is a fantastic light game with a little bit of Euro feel to it. Michael, was not enjoying himself totally since he appeared to be having terrible card draws. The game was very close between John and I at the end, and I ended up pulling way ahead due to the number of destination cards I completed.

Megan and Anna did not play a game, they both were knitting.

I want to thank everyone for coming and hope you had a great time and I'll see you next week .

Oh and Josh was not able to attend due to the recent birth of this fourth child Lillian Wheeler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive